Dr. Marion Luque
Dr. Luque is a native of Idaho. She lives in Eagle and has two adult children. She attended Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon and did her residency at Emanuel and Good Samaritan Hospitals in Portland. She has thirty years in health care and continues to enjoy providing excellent services to her patients.
"My goal is to partner with you to reach common understanding about health and illness. In the process of achieving this, it is crucial that I listen attentively, incorporate your beliefs and provide a holistic approach to your care. It is our mission to promote your health."
--Dr. Marion Luque
About Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine doctors are primary care physicians who specialize in comprehensive care in the office and hospital. They manage both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults and the elderly. They are trained in evaluation and treatment of infections, diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidney, joints, digestive, mental health and vascular systems.
Our Services Include
- - Comprehensive adolescent and adult medicine
- - Primary care from colds and flu to diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease
- - Women's health and annual exams
- - Emphasizing wellness and prevention
What Our Patients Are Saying
- "You are the best. I love coming here."
- "Thanks for taking time with me."
- "You are so caring and easy to talk to."
- "It's clear the staff loves their jobs."